Old Winyards

Friday, July 22, 2005

Kingdom of Loathing

This free web-based game is the latest obsession for Sherwin and me. This game is just so freakin' hilarious in a totally bizarre way. "How is it funny?" you might ask. Well, consider the following:

  • The currency of the realm is meat.
  • My character is a level 6 Turtle Tamer, which makes him a Frog Boss.
  • His familiar is a 20 lb mosquito named Torg.
  • He wears a helmet turtle, which is a turtle which for some reason doesn't mind being worn as a helmet.
  • His weapon is a Gnollish autoplunger, which I made by using meat paste to combine a Gnollish plunger and an engine.
  • I have built my own bitchin' meat car.
  • Amongst the many diverse monsters representing the realm are: the were-taco, bread golem, lemon-in-a-box, horizontal bat, zmobie (sic), knob goblin BBQ team, and of course, the undead elbow macaroni.

    Sign up today!

    Update: Sherwin just created a second account. *sigh* I guess I'll have to join him. Hmmm... maybe I'll make a Pastamancer or a Sauceror.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home