Old Winyards

Monday, April 03, 2006

Howdy, Y'all

Yes, I'm back in Austin this week. Had to fly out on Sunday. At least I was able to catch a nonstop flight, and managed to get an "Economy Plus" seat. I actually had enough room to cross my legs!

God I'm tired. My alarm woke me up at 8:00am this morning, which wouldn't be bad except for the fact that my body thought it was 5:00am (time zone change + daylight savings time ending = crazy delicious). ZZZ.

In further news, in order to preempt a possible meat overload, I have instituted a no-consecutive-days-of-barbecue rule.

I'm essentially just here to babysit an engineer and an artist, and to make sure Things Get Done Properly. But as it seems that everyone is fully motivated and already knows what to do, I'm bored. In Austin. Where the tap water smells (and tastes!) like dirt. Bonus. Drop me a line. I'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home