Old Winyards

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

That's What They Look Like?

I've been a regular visitor to, and fan of, Penny Arcade for a while now. I find its particular brand of irreverant, offbeat humor, and unique perspective on the gaming industry to be singularly appealing to one of my interests and background.

However.

Upon reading today's column, I was dismayed to discover what the two creators of the comic actually look like. That is to say, utter dweebs. I suppose it shouldn't really come as a surprise, but I had somehow developed the idea that they actually looked like the characters that represented them in the strip. It's a horrible thing when fantasies are destroyed.

Next thing you know I'll discover that Gabe and Tycho aren't their real names...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home