Old Winyards

Friday, September 23, 2005

My Brown Shoes

It's been quite awhile since I've purchased any brown shoes. But I've been trying to branch out lately, and I'd had this Aldo gift certificate lying around for over a year now. Seemed like a good opportunity to get some brown shoes. You know, for more wardrobe options, a diversified look. Anyway, after much agonizing, I came up with the pair pictured here. Pretty hip and urban, no?

Now, the thing is, my dad almost always wears brown shoes. So much so that when I'm wearing my new shoes, I look down and see my dad's feet. I think I'll get over it eventually, but I'm still not entirely comfortable.

I should also note here that my dad refuses to wear navy trousers because he's afraid he'll be mistaken for a mailman or naval officer. I can see his point. Still, maybe odd clothing phobias run in the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home