Old Winyards

Monday, May 08, 2006

Much Ado About Nothing

Last weekend, Susie and I handed in a rental application for a two bedroom house in Bernal Heights. It had a nice little backyard that would have been great for grilling. The extra counter space in the kitchen would have been handy. The garage space would have meant additional scope for brewing and storage. And of course, the second bedroom would have been swell.

We didn't get it. Oh well. It was on a crummy little one-way side street that would have been a bit of pain to drive every day. And our current place is perfectly habitable now that Herschel is gone (although our new downstairs neighbors, who are Indian, I believe, have very loud speaking voices).

Please forgive any spelling or grammar errors; I had a margarita at lunch.

3 Comments:

  • the fact that you even mentioned they're indian just seems a little rascist to me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 AM  

  • I'm sorry, bad spelling offends me.

    By Blogger Daniel Hiatt, at 10:12 AM  

  • sorry. must have been the margarita.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home