Old Winyards

Thursday, July 06, 2006

No, the Other Bauer

I'm feeling pretty sluggish today. Wonder if it had something to do with the giant slab of carne asada I had a lunch today. Or the raspberry margarita. I've been trying to cut back on the red meat, what with my slightly elevated cholesterol and all. But like I always say, when in a restaurant that Gabe frequents, order as Gabe does. I really do say that, too. Or a paraphrased version thereof. Just ask Gabe.

Speaking of food, anyone who's at all interested in Bay Area cuisine should really check out Michael Bauer's blog on SF Gate. No, he's not going to ask you where the bomb is, but he might just tell you where you might find the bomb burrito.

Plus, he updates his blog much more frequently than I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home