Old Winyards

Monday, August 15, 2005

Reviews Are In

I was going to post on Friday. I really was. I wrote this whole post about how the titles of a couple of R. Kelly's songs, namely "Trapped in the Closet" and "Down Low," made (presumably unintentional) implications about his sexuality, and probably weren't such great PR moves for an alleged pedophile. But it all seemed rather sordid and not up to my usual standards of cleverness.

Anyway, I would now like to direct your attention to new link on the right-hand side of the page, Reviews. Infrequently, I'll post a review of a book I've been reading or a CD I've been listening to lately. If you're lucky, I may even tackle movies or TV shows. You see, I feel that it's critically important that I recommend things that I like, and steer people away from things I don't. I believe it will make the world a better place. And with that in mind, I recommend that everyone go out and buy Deadwing, by Porcupine Tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home