Old Winyards

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

About Yesterday

You may have noticed that I did not post anything yesterday. This is because that instead of doing nothing at work, I was doing it at home.

I have been trying to be a good little blogger; I would like to post every day. But what do you expect? I'm not going to spend time analyzing, ranting and raving Internetically (hey, new word) when I can actually be entertaining myself and doing constructive things. Hence, no posts on weekends or WAH days. Deal.

Ok, I'm sorry. I posted twice today to make up for it. Are you happy now?

In other news, I saw no less than 5 Priuses on the way to work today. I shook my fist when I was passed by two consecutive Prii (the black one, then the silver one).

You may laugh at me for being passed by hybrids with one 76 hp engine (gas) and one 67 hp engine (electric) each. I have several excuses handy:

  • My car is 9 years old.
  • I like to listen to my iPod in my car and rock out as a defensive mechanism against being frustrated by stupid drivers and annoying traffic.
  • I have zero incentive to get to work on time.
  • Something else clever that I forgot.
  • Oh yeah, those engines work together. They have like, a whole 110 hp combined. (Yes, I know that 76+67=143. The 110 hp total is due to the fact that the two power sources hit their peak at different times. Really. I read this somewhere.) Almost as much as my mighty 150 hp 4-cylinder. Those are some peppy little cars. Really. Ask Edmunds.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home