Old Winyards

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm Full!

Well, not "me," per se. But I have filled my wine fridge. That's right, 35 bottles of fermented grape drink, all chilling at optimum aging temperature. Well, actually I had to stick one bottle of white up with the reds since I didn't want to break up my block of 20 Ridge wines.

That's right. I had a gift certificate to Wine Impression (Thanks Bronwen and Michael!), so I picked up another bottle of Ridge -- one that we hadn't seen before. I forget what it's called -- Three Valleys, maybe? Sadly, when I got it home, I realized that its foil didn't match the silver of all the other bottles; it was more of a pewter. Very sad. But at least now I have an even 20. I did discover yet another Ridge I hadn't tried a Whole Foods the other day -- Independence School -- so maybe I'll pick one of those up and "replace" one of the drinkable bottles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home