Old Winyards

Monday, January 30, 2006

Are You Serious?

No, I’m not talking about the seriously-tasty DS Brewing Company Amber Ale. I’m talking about this trailer. At first I thought it was for a video game, then I just assumed it was a spoof. But… it looks like it's actually a "real" movie. Good god. This could be worse than Dungeons & Dragons: The Movie. The cast might be even worse than Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Ray Liotta, Burt Reynolds, and the bald action hero from The Transporter. (Seriously, though, I have nothing against bald people; It's just hard to root for them to kick serious ass. Unless they're basketball players. And even then they're not really kicking ass; more just jumping over people.) I’m just stunned. Please watch. And become confused as I am.

1 Comments:

  • it was too long and boring. i couldn't even get through the trailer..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home