Old Winyards

Monday, November 28, 2005

Back at Work

It's almost a relief to be back at work. Weird, I know. But I got so little done at the beginning of last week that it felt like more than just four days off. Plus I get to go back the gym (gymn? -- what do the young folks call it these days?). It's probably been 2 weeks since my last workout.

In related news, I've gotten several (ok, a couple of) comments on my new, improved physique in the last month or two, which is nice. I suppose it's easy to add noticeable muscle to a scrawny frame like mine. Not bad for 4-5 months of 1-2 workouts a day -- sorry, did I say day? I meant week. No, it's nothing like Sherwin's Project Diesel.

Sorry for the paucity of posts of late. I promise to get together a couple of juicy new posts with pictures and everything as soon as I get a chance to download from our camera.

3 Comments:

  • excuse me sir, you're going to need a license to carry around those guns...
    OH WAIT THOSE ARE YOUR ARMS

    YOU ANIMAL!!!11oneoneone

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

  • who's been commenting? am i one of them?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 PM  

  • Dan's got a gay fan group at work. Luckily I don't get the attention myself, because of my much lamer shoes and lack of murse. ;p

    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home