Old Winyards

Monday, July 31, 2006

The World Needs a Hero

Remember my post from last year about how I wanted Guitar Hero for Christmas? Well, I didn't get it then. I think Susie was a little horrified at the idea. So last week, under a minute amount of pressure from Ben, I broke down and got myself the game.

And boy is it ever fun. It conveys all the satisfaction of rocking out on a guitar with the enjoyment and sense of achievement of a game. And, I'm a natural, if I do say so myself. My nimble fingers, guitar training, and ear for music give me a bit of an advantage, I admit. I'm not quite at this guy's level (yet), but I did beat all of the songs on medium difficultly level without much trouble, and am most of the way through hard. I've gotten through a few songs on expert difficultly, and man are they a bitch. But I will beat every song on expert difficulty. Oh yes, I will.

Oh, and by the way, Guitar Hero II comes out in just a couple of months... with co-op mode...

ROCK ON!!!

1 Comments:

  • hmm, that guy has no life.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home