Old Winyards

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Inbox - Microsoft Outlook

My work email inbox is empty. This is a good thing. I generally use my inbox as a task lisk -- irrelevant emails and spam get deleted, useful information gets filed, and email that requires follow-up hangs around until followed-up (which could take months. Although if I've had an email for months, I usually just get so tired of looking at it that I just delete it). Depending on how busy I am, I could have up to 50 emails or more sitting in my inbox at one time.

Ah, the glamorous life of a contractor. I have nothing to do. In fact, the only reason I came to work today was to meet with my boss's boss about jobs, but he postponed. At least I can use the gym while I'm here. And use the photocopier.

Dum dee dum. Do dee do. Whee.

Hey, there's an incoming message. Oh, it's just spam from Dell.

Dum dee dum dee dum.

Hey, look at the time. Just about time for a two hour lunch. See you later.

1 Comments:

  • want to dedupe some lists for me?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home