Old Winyards

Monday, October 17, 2005

Mursed

While I was shopping on Hayes street after getting my hair cut, I stopped in at Flight 001, a hip luggage store. I was confused and indecisive due to all the different options, but I eventually settled on this Jack Spade bag. I was tempted by a wallet-sling-like thing, but it was really much too small to carry more than 2 or 3 small gadgets. (My current gadget quotient is 4-6.) I was also tempted by a Mandarina Duck bag that was silvery and high-tech and cool looking, but it was a bit bigger than I wanted. I'm happy about my choice; it's small, but not too small; metro, without being... err... too metro, if you know what I mean.

The weird thing now is that when I go into a restaurant, I have to figure where to put it (on floor? slung over chair?), worry about people stealing it, and remember to take it with be when I leave. It's a bit of a transition.

Oh, and I picked up a bottle of plum sake at that sake store on Hayes. Cool place. So I'm stoked about that.

3 Comments:

  • MMMM! PLUM SAKE!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

  • Nice choice, F.

    You could bring some of that plum sake to London with you...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 AM  

  • i just bought dessert sake at true sake yesterday. yum.

    By Blogger Becca, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home