Old Winyards

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Do YouCarPlay?


So, I was driving to work yesterday in a light rain when I noticed a bit of static from my stereo. Listening to it, I noticed it was periodic. After another second, I realized that every time my windshield wipers wiped, there was a burst of static on the stereo. That's right. My windshield wipers were interfering with the FM signal being sent from my iCarPlay. Are you serious? My antenna is in the back of my car, nowhere near the windshield wipers. Christ! At least I don't live in Seattle. I mean, sure, I have a CD player in the dash, and a 6-disc changer in the trunk, but I don't want to actually have to swap discs. I want to have thousands of songs at my fingertips, only several dozen of which I actually listen to.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home