Old Winyards

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Randomness

Just wanted to jot down a few quick thoughts before my caffeine buzz wears off and I lose the will to do anything but surf the web.
  • Driving to work today, I saw a truck from a Modesto Food Services truck with the following slogan on it: "Poultry in Motion."
  • And another thing that made me wish I had a camera phone: while heading south on 280, traffic was slowed because a water main had burst and a 40 ft high geyser of water was cascading onto the freeway. Pretty dramatic sight.
  • Just browsing on the Dell site (My laptop is 2+ years old and will be obsolete any day now.), I came across the following available option: Accidental Damage Protection (Except in Florida). Wow, are they that worried about hurricanes?
  • While looking at laptops on Newegg.com (FOR WORK, GOSH!): **Dead Pixel Policy: There must be 7+ dead pixels in order to obtain a replacement notebook. Does it matter how they die? And does it count if you kill the pixels yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home